There is no photo that can capture the yumminess of this salsa. The flavors of these ingredients belong with each other.
It’s amazing on fish, fish tacos, black bean dishes and by itself on corn tortillas. I eat it with a spoon out of the mixing bowl. When I am making a dish that calls for this salsa, I have to keep myself from eating the whole bowl before dinner is served.
- 3 small or 2 medium ripe and soft mangoes, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 small or 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- the juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt or real salt to taste
- Add cubed mangoes, cubed avocados, minced onion to a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime over the mix. If your lime isn’t soft, hold it under warm water and massage the peel for a few minutes.
- Add olive oil.
- Add salt to taste.
- This salsa is so delicious. It is amazing over white fish, on black bean tacos, with tortillas chips or even on chicken.