This smoothie makes two servings and has some great nutrition, including 7g of fiber per serving and is rich in vitamins B2, B12, and E and the mineral calcium.
- 2 cups cashew milk, although you could use another nut milk like almond milk (I used Forager Project brand, and cashew milk is very easy to make at home too).
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup mango, peeled and cubed (you could also use frozen mango for this recipe)
- 1 cup organic kale (about 4 leaves)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- *optional* 1 teaspoon of vitamin C powder (I use Dr. Ben Kim’s Vitamin C powder)
- Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Makes two 16-ounce smoothies.